Christian Women's Fellowship of Salem (CWF)
Our Mission is to develop a deeper understanding of Christ’s love and salvation for ourselves and others and to provide channels of service to the church, the community, and the world. Christian Women’s Fellowship invites you to join one of the variety of circles providing opportunity for fun, fellowship, worship and study.
CWF Annual Events include:
- Women’s Retreats
- Christmas Tea & Treasures
- Book Sale
- Rummage Sale
- Christmas in July (decorations and décor)
- Spring Event
- Summer Brunch & Installation
Mission Fundraising fosters outreach to our region, community and church.
CWF Groups meet on the first Wednesday of each month. We invite you to check out our four groups and determine which one is the best fit for you.
- Jayanthi Wilson group meets at 10:00 am at Salem FCC in the Fellowship Hall.
- Priscilla group meets at 6:00 pm at a member's home with a light supper.
- Rosa Page Welch group meets at 6:00 pm at a member's home or at Salem FCC (TBD).
- Mary-Martha group meets at 1:00 pm at Salem FCC in the Library.
Moms’ Group for moms of children (infants through school age) gather for connection, study, and prayer. Contact Pastor Michelle for more information at .
For more information, location and time, please call the church office (503)363-9273.